We promote awareness by providing professional opportunities.
N.E.W. Fort Smith is an association of women professionals, executives and business owners. Our business network offers a forum to exchange personal and professional insights and assistance.
The stated purpose of the Fort Smith Network of Executive Women is to promote business, professional and personal awareness by providing opportunities for the members to exchange information about development in these areas during our weekly meetings.
We try to address mutual concerns and try to establish and expand the network of relationships, both business and personal, of women. We are also dedicated to enhancing the civic and community welfare of this area.
The benefits are endless.
- You meet weekly with women who have diverse backgrounds and experience with professional growth.
- You have contact with a growing network of success-oriented business women in the Fort Smith area where business referrals can be exchanged.
- You have the opportunity to represent and promote your business specialty.
The qualifications for membership are simple.
- Currently be a women professional, business owner, executive, manager or sales executive.
- Support and attend weekly N.E.W. meetings on a regular basis.
- Keep monthly chapter dues current.